Clever Chicken Wire Cloche Sets Up Three Ways
- Protect seedlings from nibbling wildlife
- Deter pets from damaging plants
- Two-piece design is versatile and convenient
Protect prized seedlings, lettuce plants and ripening strawberries from rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels and deer, as well as curious cats, with this clever wire plant protector. The two-piece cloche can be arranged in three ways. Arrange the sections together horizontally for a cloche that’s 37-1/2" long x 13-1/2" wide x 8" high, perfect for a row of seedlings. Arrange them vertically to create an 18-1/2" high cloche, ideal for one taller plant. Or, use the two sections separately against a wall or fence.
- Steel wire
- Two sections; each section is 18-1/2" L x 13-1/2" W x 8" H
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive