VegTrug Patio Garden with Covers
VegTrug™ Patio Garden Set Includes Covers to Create an Ideal Growing Environment
- The VegTrug™ is the winner of the 2012 Green Thumb Award for Outstanding New Product!
- Set includes VegTrug Patio Garden, Frame and two Covers
- Covers let you extend the growing season and protect plants from pests
- Grow a productive vegetable garden in a small space
- The VegTrug is built to last of solid wood, with dovetail joints and a food-safe finish
Buy together and save! This set includes the VegTrug Patio Garden, the VegTrug Frame & Greenhouse Cover and the VegTrug Insect Cover.
The VegTrug Patio Garden lets you garden at an easy working height; no bending or kneeling to plant, tend and harvest. Elevated bed means no weeds and fewer pests, too. The V-shape makes efficient use of space and planting mix — grow deep-rooted plants like tomatoes in the center, shallow-rooted crops along the edges. Includes a fitted fabric liner to keep soil contained while letting excess water drain. Plastic feet protect wood from wet surfaces. Easy assembly.
The VegTrug Set includes the Vegtrug Frame & Greenhouse Cover. You can start planting earlier in spring and extend the growing season later into fall for an even bigger harvest. The easy-to-install, 21"-high steel frame installs in minutes with convenient push-fit connectors, and the reinforced polyethylene greenhouse cover has heavy-duty stitching and zippers. The cover slips snugly over the frame and attaches with strong VELCRO® brand tabs. Zips open for ventilation and easy access to crops.
The set also includes the polyethylene micro-mesh VegTrug Insect Cover to protect plants from insects, birds, harsh winds and hungry deer. To install, simply remove the greenhouse cover from the frame, and then install the insect cover in its place. Attaches with strong VELCRO® brand tabs. Zips open for ventilation and easy access to crops.
- FSC-certified, sustainable, plantation-grown fir with non-toxic stain; plastic feet; fabric liner; polyethylene covers
- 70" L x 30" W x 31-1/2" H
- Holds 380 quarts of container mix
- Easy assembly; requires a Phillips screwdriver and adjustable wrench
- Cover and liner fabrics are imported