Durable Landscape and Lawn Edging Installs in Minutes
This is the quickest, easiest system you'll find for defining an edge between your lawn and flower beds or garden. Simply pound each interlocking piece into the ground with a rubber mallet; in most soils there's no need for cutting, trenching or tearing up sod. To turn a corner, just bend the sections to form the angle you need.
- Durable, recycled polyethylene
- Use 4" for hard-packed soils or flush edging
- Use 8" for normal soils or deep weed protection
- Use 12" for loose or sandy soils
- Create a well-defined edge in minutes
- Gives a clean, finished look around plantings and garden beds
- Choice of three heights: 4", 8" and 12"
- Each set makes a 20' long edge